Apera PC60 Premium Multiparameter (pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/Temp.) Pocket Tester Kit
- Simultaneously tests pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/Temp. in a quick,accurate, and reliable manner
- EASY-TO-INSTALL Replaceable Multi-parameter Probe with EASY measuring mode switch
- Auto recognition of stable values (with optional AUTO HOLD function) improves consistency so you don’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
- LARGE CLEAR viewing angle screen with 3 backlit color (indicating 3 different modes), dual display of temp./pH/EC/TDS/Salinity, and indications of completed calibrations and stable readings
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case
The Apera Instruments PC60 Multi-parameter Tester simply tests pH, EC, TDS, Salinity &Temperature in an ACCURATE, QUICK & Professional manner for all kinds of regular water solutions such as hydroponics, aquaculture, pools& spas, tap/drinking water, water treatment, cooling towers, etc. The multi-parameter probe is replaceable.
1 to 3 points of Auto Calibration and 0 to 50˚C Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ±0.01 pH, ±1% F.S, 0.5˚C accuracy with -2.00 to 16.00 pH & 0 to 20.00 mS/cm measuring range, auto recognition and reminders of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement (auto hold function available).
Easy menu setting, customizing your tester’s functions according to your needs. Smart self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range measurement and incorrect calibrations. IP67 waterproof and dustproof, floating on water so you don’t have to worry if it falls into water by accident. Up to 2000 hours' continuous operation (without backlit) powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
Comes with a complete kit of premixed calibration solutions (4.00 and 7.00), soaking solutions (3M KCL), calibration bottles, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case.
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty (6 months for the probe). The company designs and manufactures scientific analytical instruments like meters and sensors for pH, conductivity, turbidity, and dissolved oxygen for over 25 years, and meets ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
NOTES: The instrument will NOT give accurate or stable readings for distilled or deionized water's pH testing (conductivity testing works well in distilled water). This is because distilled and deionized water do not have enough ions present for the electrode to function properly in pH measuring. To measure distilled or deionized water’s pH, users need to use a specialized pH electrode. Do NOT store the probe in distilled water or deionized water because they will cause damage to the glass membrane of the pH probe. Only use distilled water for cleaning the pH probe.