Dura-Skrimm (20 mil)
DURA SKRIM R20WW is made of chemical-resistant virgin polyethylene and is ideal for applications that require exceptional outdoor life, as well as tear and puncture resistance. The white outer layers of this product are designed to mitigate heat damage and reduce condensation. A reinforced interior scrim is placed between these layers and provides superior tear resistance. A black layer of molten polyethylene secures these plies in place. This product is FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.2 compliant and meets GRI-GM22 standard specification.
Dimensions : 100 ft long x 6.167'
- Added durability means less waste on plastic sheeting
- White layers provide superior dimensional stability in demanding applications
- Protect sensitive projects from costly damages caused by excessive heat or condensation
- Manufactured in the United States
- Safe and effective for aquaponics applications and agriculture projects
- Use DURA SKRIM R20WW to cover cargo, silage, pallets, lumber, and shipping materials
- Excellent durability for demanding fumigations, asbestos abetments, and other building enclosures
- Ideal for vapor barriers, insulation membranes, and crawl space liners