Foliage-Pro® 9-3-6 has the ideal N-P-K (3-1-2) ratio recommended by the University of Florida for tropical foliage plant production. That N-P-K ratio is ideal for a wide range of plants. Virtually any plant can be grown to perfection with Foliage-Pro®.
The Foliage-Pro® formulation contains all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients that every plant needs. Foliage-Pro® supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems. Foliage-Pro® is urea free and won’t burn your plants.
Because it is complete and balanced, this unique formulation eliminates salt build-up when used at recommended rates. Foliage-Pro® out performs all mere fertilizers in a broad range of growing conditions. Foliage-Pro® should primarily be used as a root drench but may be applied as a foliar spray at lower concentrations for a quick fix of many mineral deficiencies.
Growers of a wide range of plants from back yard gardeners to interiorscapers, landscapers, commercial bedding plant growers and a wide range of others rely upon Foliage-Pro® to maintain healthy, controlled growth on all plants including ornamental, fruit and nut trees.
Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water, once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.