DIG’s heavy-duty plastic screen filters with pipe thread are commonly used in residential and commercial installations to protect a drip irrigation system from debris that might enter the line and cause blockage of the emitters. The low maintenance, inexpensive screen filters provide reliable and trouble-free operation by removing fine sand and other particles that could otherwise block the small water passages of the drip and micro sprinklers.
- All-purpose filter with a wide range of polyester and stainless-steel screens from 180 to 80 micron to suit a wide range of filtration requirements
- Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Color-coded replacement screens for easy identification
- Large filter area and low friction loss allows long intervals between cleaning
- Available with flush cap or flush valve for easy flushing of particles trapped in the bottom of filter.
- Recommended to be installed and used after the control valve.
- Easy maintenance - the screen can be extracted from the filter for easy cleaning
- Interchangeable screen and disc elements
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- 3/4" up to 13 GPM (3.5 m3/h)
- Screen filtration area: 14.9 sq inch (96 cm2)
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (8.4 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 130°F (54°C)
- Stainless steel screens from 80 to 155 mesh
- Inlet and outlet size:
- 3/4" or 1" MNPT with 3/4" FHT cap
- 3/4" or 1" MNPT with 3/4" FHT flush valve
- Housing: polypropylene
- O-ring: EPDM
- Pressure testing port: polypropylene
- Pressure testing seals: natural rubber BR